Catering services is clearly among one of the most costly expenses for your wedding. One of the most common ways of cutting costs when it comes to catering is by having buffet catering Bali instead of seated meals. But that’s not the only way. What are the things that you can do in order to help you cut cost for your wedding?
Buffet catering Bali: setup an entirely vegetarian menu
Ingredients is obviously one of the biggest cost that affect the price of your wedding catering services. Meat will always be expensive. If you’re serious about cutting down your cost, why not skip it altogether? Consult with your caterers on what vegetarian buffet catering Bali options they have and work it out together from there.
Bar catering Bali – stick to only one drink
Alcohol can be easily one of the most pricey expenses for your wedding. Can you skip the alcohol altogether? If not then it’s best to stick to one drink; one that’s a favorite for both you and your spouse. Or make a compromise if your tastes don’t match.
Everyone’s tastes is going to be different so even if you’re providing five or even ten types of drinks for your guests, there’s a huge chance that you won’t be able to please everyone. When it comes to drink, what you can do instead is invest on a variant of mocktails. Or simply give your guests fresh juices. Presentation matters as well; so make sure to consult with your Bali catering on how to best present your drinks.
Be creative with your menu catering
Cutting down buffet catering Bali costs is all about getting creative. For one, even though it’s a buffet option, you don’t have to serve everything your caterers provide. What can you do then?
- Create a menu catering that adheres to the overall theme of your wedding. Sticking to a theme will limit your options considerably and it will narrow down the menu you’ll be able to have.
- Another way to get creative is to provide a DIY bar for appetizers or snacks instead of those fancy matcha tiramisu and all sorts of fine fancy goods as your appetizers. Having a burrito on a wedding can be a fun way to get your guests to engage with each other.
- Have a BBQ catering Bali – grilling galore! Nuff said. Good old barbecue connects everyone together. Not keen on spending a huge chunk of money for meat? Who says you can’t have a vegetarian barbecue?
Serve appetizers throughout your wedding – skip out the dinner!
The cost of a dinner – whether it’s a sit-down dinner or a buffet catering Bali is the biggest one among your catering package. So why not skip it altogether? You just have to be generous and creative on the appetizers and the snacks that you serve throughout the event. And keep them coming!
- The Safety of Getting A Tattoo In Bali
- Top Dive Center For Best Scuba Diving In Bali
- Everything to Know About Komodo Diving Liveaboard Holiday
Eating bit by bit throughout your event is going to make your guests occupied and their belly happy. Not to mention, compared to chugging down a huge meal during the night, it’s healthier as well. The idea is to get your guests full they could do just well without a dinner.